A Message to Our Valued Customers
In light of the growing concerns surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and to do our part to help limit its transmission, beginning Wednesday, March 18, our bank's lobby will be closed to walk-in visitors. However, we are operating our drive-up with its normal hours. For all your other banking needs, we are here for you! Please call to schedule an appointment.
We also want to assure you that we have extensive and detailed business continuity plans in place to make sure that we continue to provide you with all essential banking services. Table Grove State Bank is safe, sound & FDIC insured!
We annually review and periodically test our plans and procedures, which address a wide variety of situations that could impact our communities, facilities, customers, and employees. These plans include our response to potential natural and man-made disasters as well as pandemics and epidemics, which addresses the spread of contagious diseases.
In all circumstances, our priorities are to ensure the safety and security of our customers and employees. We are prepared to quickly implement our plans, procedures, and back-ups necessary to maintain or quickly restore all essential services in order to provide you with the access you need to your money, your accounts, and your financial information.
Table Grove State Bank is monitoring conditions as well as all federal, state, and local health guidance related to the COVID-19 situation, and we are fully prepared to activate our plans and procedures in the event they are needed. However, in the meantime:
- Our bank drive-up services are currently operating with normal drive-up business hours.
- Our online and mobile banking services are accessible from the safety and comfort of your home and workplace. While always convenient, these services also allow you to minimize your person-to-person contact while still checking your balances, transferring funds, reviewing statements, and more.
- You have free access to cash from your deposit accounts by using your Table Grove State Bank debit card at our bank ATM.
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitization of our facilities. Our employees are being vigilant about frequent hand washing, and they have been instructed to stay home and to contact their healthcare provider if they feel ill.
- Your bankers and lenders are just a phone call away. Please call us at 309-758-5244 with any questions or assistance you may have.
Thank you for banking with us! If necessary, we will provide you with additional updates and information related to any changes or recommendations should the COVID-19 virus impact our communities.
For additional resources on COVID-19, including tips to keep yourself, and your family healthy, please visit the following websites:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
World Health Organization (WHO)